What is a Life Coach?
A life coach helps you achieve your goals and transform your life.
- It will take you from where you are now (present state) to where you want to be (desired state).
- The concept of coaching is one that is becoming more and more popular.
- Life Coaching will ensure you unlock your full potential, regain control of your life and pursue what you really want in life.
The reason why sports people, athletes, musicians, performers and many other professionals have coaches is because they cannot reach their desired level of performance on their own. No matter how good you are, a coach can help you achieve more than you could alone.
If you are committed to achieving better results you will find that working with a coach will help you with the vital support, motivation, inspiration and feedback that you need to make the difference between success and falling short of your goals.
Why Have a Life Coach
There are many reasons why a life coach (or personal coach) might be right for you. Perhaps you want to improve your business outcomes, personal relationships, generate more wealth in your life, take control of your career, create a healthier lifestyle and amazing wellness or remove self doubt from your life. Whatever it is for you, I will identify it with you.
Life Coaching can help you ...
- Set and achieve lifetime goals
- Achieve a happier, healthier lifestyle
- Improve your personal relationships
- Generate more wealth in your life
- Improve time and stress management
- Improve personal effectiveness, communication and productivity
- Become a more effective parent
- Design smarter strategies and action plans for achieving your goals
- Keep focus on the big picture
- And much more!
Christine Convery as a fully trained Life Coach. Christine was trained by the powerful and inspiring Lynda Dyer of Mind Power Global, which is the best Personal Development and Transformation company in Australia. Over three decades of experience in the areas of psychology, health, relationships, communication, personal success, productivity in the workplace, wealth generation and coaching have made this company a leader in personal and professional development, and coaching. As a Mind Power Global coach, Christine Convery was carefully selected and professionally trained and delivers a huge amount of knowledge, experience and wisdom to all of her clients. As your Life Coach, Christine is understanding and committed, and acts as a mentor to your development and growth. Christine will guide and support you to identify and achieve your goals. Christine recognises that sometimes she has to be somewhat unreasonable, in order for you to get your results.
What to Expect from our Life Coach
Life Coaching can be whatever you need it to be. The most important thing is helping you achieve your goals.
Allow me to explain ...
There are many different ways that Christine can help you.
There are so many ways to choose from for your personal development plan. We have:
- One on One Coaching to guide you personally from where you are today to where you really want to be; either face-to-face or via Skype.
- Seminars in small groups where people just like you are all learning together to take that next step with a caring top class live presenter who lives the material she teaches.
- Telephone coaching, if it is difficult to get in, or for that quick "top up" session.
- Product that guides you at your own pace in your car or at home through workbooks, CD's or DVD's.
We also coach couples - Couples that are not married but work together in the same business;
Father and daughter; Mother and daughter; Parents and child; Mother and son;
Married couples; Couples going into marraige;
Couples sorting out past relationship problems so they can go into their relationship without previous legal or negative attachments.
Take the next step and call Christine now for a chat ...
0414 627 226 or visit our Contact page.