Holistic Health Coach
Listen to your body, discover what works for you and achieve good health and well-being.
What is the meaning of Holistic?
Holistic means developing and engaging the whole person. A human being is a blend of the physical, the spiritual, the emotional and the mental. These must all be assessed for your well being. So, in holistic health care, we focus on the body and mind.
How can we achieve this?
Through Intuitive Healing and Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP for short.
- Intuitive healing pertains to our intuition, our instincts, opening us up to our spirituality and showing us how to be more healthy and whole. Here, intuition is defined as a potent form of inner wisdom, not mediated by the rational mind.
- NLP is the interplay between the mind and language (communication) and how this interplay affects our programming, that is, our behaviour. This process develops behavioural competence and flexibility and an understanding of the processes behind our behaviour.
As your Holistic Health Coach, this is what I help you achieve
- remain accountable to yourself
- establish and set ambitious yet achievable goals
- enhance your mental clarity and physical stamina
- align the lifestyle you envision for yourself with the one you are living
- increase the playfulness, resourcefulness and variety in food choices and preparation
- define and implement healthy habits to ensure a graceful, empowered ageing process
- minimise, and in many cases, eliminate symptoms and illnesses
- cure the "dis-ease" of busyness, so often the root of diseases
- cultivate a meditation practice
- embrace alternative resources; such as naturopathy, aromatherapy, raw foods, green cleaning, wholistic foods, and much more
- learn more about your needs on all levels of being; physical, spiritual and emotional.
- create a nurturing home environment
- develop effective time management skills to ensure that health is a priority.
As your Holistic Health Coach, I am able to close the gap between the energy you have now and the vitality you want; and I am able to provide a framework of accountability, validation, structure, knowledge and resources so that you may become an active participant in your own well-being. We all need reminders that we are worthy of exceptional self-care and loving self-discipline. Only when we feel nurtured can we be our best selves and serve our life's purpose.
My passion for health is founded in overcoming my own health challenges.
I am a breast cancer survivor. In 2002, at the age of 49, I was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of breast cancer. Before I had time to take this diagnosis in and come to terms with it, I was on the operating table. Six months of aggressive chemotherapy followed, with three hospitalisations during that time. During my long road to recovery I did a lot of research to find out what I could do to ensure I was never that ill again. One practice that I felt was my catalyst for recovery was my meditation. Without regular meditation practice, I feel certain that my recovery would have been hampered. I also detoxified my body and home environment over time to give me the very best chance of regaining my health. It was in doing all of the above that over the ensuing few years, I was able to regain my full health, vitality and well-being. I am so very thankful to all those who have supported me along my healing journey. My family in particular have been wonderful, and continue to be supportive in many small, but meaningful ways. My spiritual life has also been well supported by wise and compassionate teachers. In particular, my Christian pastors, fellow Mercy Associates and Sisters of Mercy, the Dalai Lama, and other Meditation teachers and mentors over the years.
The core to my recovery has been to listen attentively to my body and use my lifestyle as my medicine.
As your holistic health coach and intuitive healer I offer support while you learn to listen to your body and to discover what works best for you.
You may like to start a conversation that is all about you. Contact me to schedule a consultation. Your first consultation with me is FREE and I am also available for consultation face-to-face via Skype. Use our Contact page or phone 4930 4021, 0414 627 226 and ask to speak to Christine. I look forward to serving you in any way possible, empowering you on your journey to full health and well-being.
Holistic Health and healing